CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR T-SHIRTS:
Monday-Friday 8am-5pm Pacific Time
We're a small team that also handles all the manufacturing (printing, hand-cutting, sewing, packing, shipping). We respond as quickly as we’re able! :)
Inside the USA
We are a US-based company and ship via USPS First Class, shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Items can take up to 10 days to be handmade in our Las Vegas shop before they're handed off to USPS.
If you need items urgently, please email us with your order number as soon as you've placed the order and we'll see what we can do to get it to you ahead of its place in the queue.
• If we could personally deliver every single package, we totally would, but this isn't the case. Once we drop the packages off with USPS, delivery is quite literally in their hands.
• You will receive a tracking number once the package has been scanned by USPS. We receive the same exact tracking information that you receive through that link.
• Please understand that USPS loses packages from time to time. If your package has been marked “Delivered”, please check with your post carrier, neighbors, and/or local post office. If still no luck, please contact us within 30 days of the marked delivery date. The recovery process through USPS is very, very, very lengthy but we’ll do all we can within reason to help.
• While most orders arrive at their US-based destinations within 3-5 business days of leaving our Las Vegas, NV facility, some may take longer to complete their journey. This is not something we have any input in, or control over, and we promise it's not personal.
• If you need to make arrangements to have your item sent via another courier, please email us directly to discuss costs and options before you place your order.
Outside the USA
Yes! We ship worldwide, anywhere USPS International delivers.
Outside the US/International price is calculated at checkout.
*Price does not include customs/duty tax (see below).
Note: Orders shipping outside the US can take 45-60 days to reach their final destination.
*CUSTOMS/DUTY TAX NOTE:
There may be additional fees with international customs/duty import tax. These are separate from our shipping costs and are the responsibility of the person receiving the parcel.
If you’re not sure, please check with your country’s international shipping policies to see if there may be additional costs so there’s no surprise.
• We ship via USPS First Class International. Once we drop the packages off with USPS, delivery is quite literally in their hands.
• You will receive a tracking number once the package has been scanned by USPS. We receive the same exact tracking information that you receive through that link. Once the parcel leaves the US, we no longer receive tracking data until it is scanned in as "delivered" at its final destination.
• Please understand sometimes USPS loses packages from time-to-time. While our parcels are typically insured, the recovery process through USPS is very, very, very lengthy.
• While most orders arrive at their international destinations within 20 days of leaving our Las Vegas, NV office, some may take 45-60 days to complete their journey. This has become more common since the onset of COVID-19. This is not something we have any input in or control over, and it's not personal.
• If you need to make arrangements to have your item sent via another courier, please email us directly to discuss costs and options.
RETURNS FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
International returns are unfortunately pretty challenging, and we do not offer exchanges on international orders.
While we accept returns on international orders, the customer is responsible for the following:
- Email us to let us know your order number, what you're returning, and the reason for the return.
- Choose your return method (our system is not able to create prepaid return labels, the cost of the return is the customer's responsibility.)
- Once your return is received on our end, we will then process the refund.
Return items to:
Picture This Clothing
8092 Marin Pointe Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89131
MY INTERNATIONAL ORDER SEEMS STUCK
Since the onset of COVID-19, delivery of parcels outside the US can take 45-60 days, and we don't get tracking detail once a parcel leaves the US.
USPS advises that if your package seems stuck at a port of exit or entry with the note "The item is currently in transit to the destination."
Please check the following:
1. Confirm the shipping address on your order. You can email us for confirmation if you are unable to locate it through your order email confirmation.
2. Check with your local post to make sure your package isn't being held for customs/duty collection. Sometimes they leave pickup notices; sometimes, these notices are lost or misplaced.
If 60 days or more have passed since the date it was marked "in transit to destination" please contact us.
Our sizes are in line with average US sized clothing, we recommend ordering the same size you’d purchase from Target or similar department store.
We offer 18″ doll sizes (compatible with American Girl brand, some Build-a-Bear brand, and other similar sized dolls).
The doll-sized item cost is $25.00 USD
We use a buttery soft 96% polyester 4% spandex blend. It's similar to fabric used for t-shirts in higher-end departments stores like Nordstrom or similar.
Wash and care details are located in the hem of our garments, near Sam's signature. Washing in hot water or in ways not outlined below will cause items to "pill" or degrade much sooner than normal.
- Machine wash cold
- Tumble dry low
- Iron medium heat
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Wear with a smile
WHY NOT COTTON?
The sublimation printing process used to get the seam-to-seam coverage needed for Sam's incredible works requires the use of extremely high heat which actually "cooks" (discolors and burns) natural fibers. Polyester-based fabrics work best for rich, saturated colors and a remarkably high-quality reproduction of the original artwork photography.
The only time cotton can be used for this kind of printing is if it's heavily treated with chemicals.
WHERE & HOW ARE THESE MADE
First, Sam brings a batch of his amazing sweaters to the Picture This Clothing shop in Las Vegas, NV and each is photographed by our awesome creative team.
After meticulous image processing to set up print files, each item is printed, sublimated, hand-cut, and then sewn on demand for each order that is placed. Making items on demand allows Sam to sell these shirts without having to stock or carry inventory.
MY ORDER HAS NOT ARRIVED YET
If you received an email from us saying your package has shipped, we have handed it to USPS and it’s on its way!
If your tracking number indicates “In Transit” status:
If 60 days or more have passed and the USPS status still shows “In Transit” please let us know.
If your tracking number indicates “Returned to Sender” status:
Please review the tracking history to understand why, then let us know so we can get it back out to you with updated or corrected information, as needed.
If your tracking number indicates “Delivered” status:
1. Ask your neighbors. Sometimes package are mis-delivered, especially if you live in an apartment complex or have a community mailbox unit.
2. Stop by the post office to see if they’re holding it. Sometimes they forget to leave pick-up notices.
We cannot be held responsible for packages that are lost, missing, or delivered to incorrect addresses.
While we want to get your order to you as soon as we can, once we deliver it to our shipping carrier the actual delivery date is beyond our control, arrival times are not guaranteed and shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you did not receive a tracking number please email us. We are more than happy to help you out.
MY PACKAGE WAS LOST/STOLEN/DAMAGED
Oh no! If your tracking number indicates “Delivered” status but you’ve not received it USPS requires we confirm you've done the following:
1. Please review your order and confirm that the shipping address entered is correct.
2. Ask your neighbors. Sometimes package are mis-delivered, especially if you live in an apartment complex or have a community mailbox unit.
3. Stop by the post office to see if they’re holding it. Sometimes they forget to leave pick-up notices.
If you’ve tried each of the above with no resolve, please file a claim with USPS using your tracking number, then shoot us an email at email@example.com letting us know your order number and your specific claim number. Once we receive that, we will work together to come to the best resolution.
While we want to get your order to you as soon as we can, once we hand the package off to our shipping carrier, delivery is literally in their hands. Arrival times are not guaranteed and shipping costs are non-refundable. We are not responsible for packages marked "Delivered" that are lost, missing, or delivered to incorrect addresses.
If your item has arrived but looks like it was run over by the mail truck or the neighbors dogs thought it was theirs, or something equally not-awesome, please contact us within 7 days with photos of the damage.
We’ll help you return the damaged goods to us and get a replacement going.
Please include as much information as possible about quantity, location, and timeline in your email.
You can reach Sam Barsky directly through his main website:
For T-shirt/Clothing or manufacturing related inquiries contact:
If you’ve ordered a gift certificate and have not received it, please check Spam, Junk, and Promotional folders.
If you don’t see it still, please email us at:
we are more than happy to help!
Pillows, Mugs, and Canvas Bags are serviced by another vendor and handled directly through Sam. For support on pillows, mugs, or canvas bags please visit SamBarksy.com or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone support can be arranged by appointment, please email us at:
Include date and time options and a general summary of what you need; we'll follow up to confirm a call time in 24-48 hours.