"My Leaning Tower of Pisa sweater. I visited the location in 2011 but didn’t have a sweater of it then. This picture (below) is in front of a poster. I plan to get a picture in front of the real thing next time I’m in Italy or Chicago where there’s a replica."
- These are T-shirts, NOT knitted sweaters. They are made from images of Sam's original sweater-art printed on super soft, lightweight, poly-spandex t-shirt fabric. They look like knitted sweaters until you get super close-up!
- All items are printed front and back, seam-to-seam.
- Printed, hand-cut, and sewn in the USA
- Machine wash cold (wash inside out for longest last)
- Tumble dry low (hang-dry for longest last)
- Iron medium heat (or "Silk" setting")
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Fabric is 94% polyester 6% spandex blend, very soft, commonly used on high-end t-shirts found at Nordstrom and similar. (Not like a Hanes® Beefy-T)