"My shark sweater. Made of only 3 yarns all from the same line. Spent a year in 2004 hanging in the American Visionary Arts Museum, my first public display ever. This picture (scroll down the page) was taken in 2015 at the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago."
- These are T-shirts, NOT knitted sweaters. They are made from images of Sam's original sweater-art printed on super soft, lightweight, poly-spandex t-shirt fabric. They look like knitted sweaters until you get super close-up!
- Color-matched to Sam's original sweater
- All items are printed front and back, seam-to-seam.
- Printed, hand-cut, and sewn in the USA
- Machine wash cold (wash inside out for longest last)
- Tumble dry low (hang-dry for longest last)
- Iron medium heat (or "Silk" setting")
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Fabric is 94% polyester 6% spandex blend, very soft, commonly used on high-end t-shirts found at Nordstrom and similar. (Not like a Hanes® Beefy-T)